Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Professional Photographer Magazine


Wow! It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks. So many exciting things happening and my head is spinning. Last week I returned from Phoenix and Imaging USA, where I was so honored to receive three national awards, two for my photography and one for business. I think I was most excited to receive the AN-NE Award for a marketing campaign I created for my business. I have never been recognized for my business practices before and although I have managed my business for nearly 12 years now, I am continually working to improve my marketing and business practices. So, winning this award was really thrilling for me! Moreover, the award lead to a news feature in the January issue of Professional Photographer Magazine. Exciting!! Thank you PPA !!!

No comments: