Monday, October 13, 2008

Last Wedding

Well, I recently shot my last wedding. . . . if you already didn't know, I am no longer shooting weddings. It had become too hard on my body and mind; plus, I have been traveling quite a bit speaking all over the country. So, something in my life had to give. I have to admit, I was a bit sad when working on the images from this last wedding. And, I have to say that it was a nice wedding to finish with. The couple was Amelia Jarrell and Eric Frye both of Madison and it was a pleasure sharing their day with them. Amelia was probably about 5 years old when I moved to Madison and I have photographed she and her sister numerous times throughout the years. Eric moved to Madison later in life, but even though I didn't watch him grow up we still had some commonalities which came up during their engagement session. Eric nearly attended my college alma mater, Centre College but instead opted for Washington Unviversity in St. Louis. So sure he would attend Centre, his mother even purchased a Centre Mom sweatshirt. I don't even think my own mother purchased a Centre Mom sweatshirt! Anyway, . . . . enough rambling . . . I thought I would share some images from this joyous day. (P.S. as you will notice some of these images are from their additional session at the Capital)




1 comment:

lucchiniphoto.com said...

Hi Beth,
I love all of your work! You are really a great artist.Thank you for sharing.