Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Early Christmas??

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted but I have been working day and night trying to get caught up at work. I've been up early and to bed late, working diligently on all of the in-house orders and proofs. So, if you're waiting for either be patient with me. I only put 100% into every person's images and that takes time.
Anyway, Diane has been working hard on our newest photoDUDS' releases (yes, 3 at once) of Holiday card templates. The templates are for bi-fold and tri-fold cards. We'll be offering all 27 of these designs as card options in the studio this season. I am so excited because they are too cute!! Here is a preview sample of a bi-fold 5x7 card which will be printed on your choice of card stock. Thanks to Bella Bowen for her images which are too cute for words. Enjoy!!


No comments: