Friday, March 23, 2007

Max


This week, I was working on an order for Gary and Stacy Bowen from their son, Max’s one-year portrait session. I found them so cute that I had to share them!!

But first, I would like to give a little bit of background about Max and his family and my relationship with them. I first met Gary (aka Spanky) when he came into the studio to see about my photographing he and Stacy’s wedding. Months later, I spent a day with them photographing their wedding at the Deer Park Inn in Buckhannon, WV. Although it rained on their outdoor wedding a few adjustments were made and the day turned out glorious. As did the pictures!!!

So, when Gary and Stacy had Max, they called the studio and set up with our Baby Collection program in order to capture Max as he changes throughout his first year of life. Well, let me just say, Max is such a treasure and all of his sessions were so fun and exciting. He enjoyed it so much and I was able to get some really creative shots at each of the three sessions.
And, now Gary and Stacy are expecting their second child, a girl, in June!! So I am looking forward to sharing in their memories of her first year as well. In fact, today I photographed a maternity session for the Bowens, where I got my first glimpse of baby Bella (well, sort of) for the first time.

Let me just say, it’s been such a joy in sharing with Gary and Stacy’s life by creating lasting images for their family to enjoy throughout their lives!!

No comments: