Thursday, July 15, 2010

Little Miracle-Gracie

Just a few weeks ago I was in Kentucky speaking at the KYPPA Summer School. I always enjoy speaking there because I have some great friends there that I always enjoy spending time with. But also, because it feels a little like home...I went to college at Centre College in Danville, Kentucky and after college, I actually lived almost a year in Lexington. So, it's always fun to go there and see how everything has changed over the years.
Anyway, I wanted to share some of the images from the seminar of Little Gracie. I was so touched when I found out how special she is....Her mother, Becky was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago and was told she would not be able to have another child. But as you can see sometimes miracles do happen and our lives are blessed with precious gifts, like Gracie. It was such a moving shoot, the entire crowd was in tears when Becky shared her story. Gracie was a perfect subject and we got some really great photos! Congratulations to parents Becky and Chris and big brother, Jaden.





8 comments:

Nancy Remling said...

Gracie is beautiful. I have friends in Danville. My parents are from London and Corbin. :) Really beautiful images, Beth.

Diane, DB Impressions said...

What an amazing woman, congratulations to them! The images are gorgeous!!

Beth Forester said...

Nancy, cool.... small world isn't it!

Unknown said...

Beth...These photos are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing my story, I was very touched when I read it. Gracie is a miracle and we feel so blessed! Thanks again!

Becky

Beth Forester said...

Thanks so much Rebecca! Gracie is beautiful and she was so perfect at the shoot!

Unknown said...

Becky she is a blessed gift and you are angel sent. I am thankful to have someone like you and your family in my life.
Gwen ;)

Rachel O'Neil said...

Beth - These are amazing. What a beautiful story. And baby is just tooooo cute!!

Traci said...

these are beautiful!
i love the hanging picture. i make scarfs that look exactly like that!