Monday, March 15, 2010

Make A Difference Winner--Justin Scruggs

Sorry it has taken me so long to post the winner of our first ever "Make a Difference" contest. First of all, I would like to thank everyone who took the time out of their day to nominate each deserving senior. There were so many touching stories and I wanted to be able to give them all the winning package. But, after a long deliberation, the winner we have chosen is Justin Scruggs of Nitro High School. Congratulations Justin! I will be calling Justin this week to set up his appointment and as soon I process some of his images I'll share them with you.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this event by nominating a worthy senior...they were all great nominees and I wish them the best for all their future endeavors!

1 comment:

L.A.S. said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe Justin won!! He is so deserving and I am so thankful you chose him:) This is the best news ever and will definitely make a difference in his life! I can't stop smiling....