Thursday, September 04, 2008

Introducing Nelson Street

Recently, I was excited to get to meet the newest addition to the Street family. It's always fun when you have been a part of others lives for so many years to get to share in a new chapter in their lives. Jodi is originally from the Boone County area and I have been photographing people in her family almost since the beginning of my career. I also shot she and Chip's wedding a few years ago on Chip's family's farm in Virginia. It was such a beautiful wedding and such a joyous day. Well, now I was honored that they drove all the way from Virginia for me to photograph their newborn son, Nelson Parkhurst Street. He was so perfect and the session went awesome!! Here are some of the photos from the session. Enjoy!!





1 comment:

jstreet said...

Beth, you are too sweet! You know how to make a special event even more memorable. I am so glad to know that I have someone I can trust to capture all of the momentous occasions in my life. You have created so many treasures for me. Thanks a million!